Friday, January 13, 2012

Things I Love - Friday 13th January

This video by A Place To Bury Strangers made by using different Instagram images spliced together.  Yes, I know The Vaccines did it first, but this one tells a story


A Place to Bury Strangers "So Far Away" from Secretly Jag on Vimeo.

The Opera Tavern's 'password protected' secret burger.  A great use of passwords in the real world!

The film The Artist.  If I see another film as good as this year I'll be very happy.  An instant classic.


BBC4's series The Story of Musicals.  Brilliantly done, a kind of alternative cultural history of the UK.  I don't even like musicals very much, but this series is fascinating.  Also, I never knew that Brian Blessed was in the original stage production of Cats.  Bizarre.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails