Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hungry Jack's use Fiverr to source a new ad in Australia


I was wondering when this would happen!  Hungry Jack's (Australia's version of Burger King) are using the site Fiverr to source content for their new ad.  Fiverr is the site where people will 'do anything for $5', including small photoshopping tasks, coming up with slogans, or dancing to any song dressed in a hotdog outfit...  My friend Chris was an active seller for a while - you can read my interview with him here (& hire him here).  (& you can read about brands using services like Fiverr in my 12 trends for 2012 here - it's trend 11)

But I digress...  I think this is a really good initiative, and it'll be interesting to see what comes out of it.  One think for the restaurant to bear in mind is that if any photoshopping or software is used, it's probably being done on non-professional versions (e.g. student versions) and as such isn't legal to use in finished work, but I'm sure they know that.  The their credit, HJ are calling it an experiment.

These are the sorts of entries they've had.  I think they'll edit the best ones together.





You can read more about it here, on Fiverr's blog, and on Hungry Jack's Facebook page.

Via Adverblog.

2 comments:

Jimi said...

Hello! For your ad I would highly recommend (as I have used it also) the agency http://www.peopleperhour.com .
You can find qualified individuals and best of all your work is insured.

Anonymous said...

i would suggest www.Sixter.com.au

Related Posts with Thumbnails